Monday, December 25, 2017

XMAS Survey 2017


In honour of the Christmas holiday I am going to do a brief survey. There are 25 random questions related to the Xmas holiday.

1 Do you observe Christmas Ever or Christmas Day?
 - Christmas Eve mostly, but now it's both.

2. Do you and your family send out cards?
 - I do (to a select few), but the rest of my family doesn't.

3. Do you put up a Christmas tree?
 - Not really. I have put up a small pre lit tree years past. I don't really do it anymore.

3. Do you put up other decorations?
 - I put up lights and ornaments.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
 - I like the 12 Days of Christmas. My fav version is by Ray Conniff





5. What do you want for Christmas?
 - Candy mostly.

6. White Elephant gift exchange, yea, or ney?
 - NO. They are stupid & overrated.

7. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap?
 - Yes when I was very young.

8. What part of Christmas do you look most forward to?
 - Time spent relaxing and visiting family.

9. Have you ever had a secret Santa?
 - No.I don't do Secret Santa.

10. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
 - Home Alone.

11. What is your favourite Christmas special?
 - The Grinch  who stole Christmas.

12. What is it like where you live in December?
 - It is cold, with little to no snow on the ground.

13. Do you hang up a stocking?
 - Not really. This year I have one up.

14. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
 - After American Thanksgiving.

15.What is your favourite drink?
 - Hot Cocoa.

16. What is your favourite childhood Christmas memory?
 - Going to my grandmas to spend the holiday with extended family.

17. What is your favourite holiday desert?
 - Pie with ice cream.

18. What is your favourite Christmas dish?
 - Some kind of meat like turkey or roast with potatoes gravy, corn, stuffing and of course pie.

19. Do you like giving or receiving gifts?
 - Both. It's nice to get people gifts that they need or want and I like to get gifts in return.

20. If you could spend anywhere for Christmas, where would you go?
 - If I could, maybe somewhere in the mountains. Might be nice to go to Australia too.

21. What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?
 - A new television. A new fragrance.

22. Do you do anything for New Year?
 - Not really. I like to go and shop the after Christmas sales.

23. What is the best gift you received?
 - I got an Ancestry DNA kit. I did it months prior because my mum did it and wanted me to do it.

24. was is the worst gift you have received?
 - a tealight holder. It was from a white elephante gift exchange.

25. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
 - Get up early open gifts and eat.

There you have it, a 25 questions survey with 25 answers. Feel free to use these for your survey. Until next time have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment